Sand Hill School
School should be a happy, joyful place for a child.
At Sand Hill School, your child will connect with teachers who really care and know the most effective methods for teaching children with learning differences. Our students build a positive sense of self, learn how to make a friend and be a friend, and take pride in accomplishments.
See your child learn to love school again.
- Personalized learning for students in K-4, expanding to K-8
- Care, support and education for families
- Extraordinary instruction by highly trained teachers
- 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- Curriculum integrates social, emotional, academic and physical learning
- Support from CHC specialists
Diagnosis not necessary for admission.
Head of Sand Hill School
Visit the Sand Hill School website to learn about our classes, teachers, admission and more.