Sand Hill School
School should be a happy, joyful place for a child.
At Sand Hill School, your child will connect with expert teachers and specialists who really care and who know the most effective methods for teaching children with dyslexia, other language-based learning differences and attention and social challenges. Our students build a positive sense of self, learn how to make a friend and be a friend, and take pride in accomplishments.
Watch your child learn to love school again.
There’s no place like Sand Hill School.
- Personalized learning for students in K-6, expanding soon to K-8
- Care, support and education for families
- Extraordinary instruction by highly trained teachers
- 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- Curriculum that integrates social, emotional, academic and physical learning
- Support from on site CHC specialists: psychologists, educational specialists, speech and language therapists, occupational therapists
- Full integration of academic and clinical services
Diagnosis not necessary for admission.
Head of Sand Hill School
Assistant Head of Sand Hill School
Ramsey Khasho, PsyD
Director of Clinical Services at Sand Hill School
Visit the Sand Hill School website to learn about our classes, teachers, admission and more.