Sand Hill School
School should be a happy, joyful place for a child.
At Sand Hill School, your child will connect with teachers who really care and know the most effective methods for teaching children with dyslexia, other language-based learning differences or attention and social challenges. Our students build a positive sense of self, learn how to make a friend and be a friend, and take pride in accomplishments.
See your child learn to love school again.
- Personalized learning for students in K-6, expanding to K-8
- Care, support and education for families
- Extraordinary instruction by highly trained teachers
- 6:1 student to teacher ratio
- Curriculum integrates social, emotional, academic and physical learning
- Support from CHC specialists
Diagnosis not necessary for admission.
Head of Sand Hill School
Assistant Head of Sand Hill School
Visit the Sand Hill School website to learn about our classes, teachers, admission and more.