- An educational evaluation, sometimes referred to as a psych-ed assessment, examines how your child learns and pinpoints strengths as well as problems that may be inhibiting learning.
- A basic evaluation for learning differences includes a collaboration between a psychologist and an educational specialist.
- An evaluation may include observing your child in school.
- A more extensive evaluation may also include a neuropsychologist, occupational therapist or speech-language pathologist.
- Our evaluations are independent and are often a first step for seeking services or accommodations for your child.
Read more about evaluations.