CHC’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for high school teens (ages 14-18) with moderate to severe symptoms of anxiety and depression who require a higher level of care is now open.
CHC’s IOP features:
- Evidence-based interventions: DBT including mindfulness, coping and problem solving skills training
- Intimate, small-group setting
- Longer duration (12 weeks) increases likelihood of desired outcomes
- Seasoned, licensed clinicians who specialize in working with teens
- Individual, group and multi-family group therapy
- Adolescent psychiatry and medication management
- Executive Functioning coaching
- Convenient after-school hours
- Unique focus on transition support between IOP, inpatient and outpatient therapy
- Coordination with outside mental health providers, school admins and appropriate medical professionals
- Weekly multi-family skills groups to help foster positive communication and relationships within the family
- Compassionate and continuous care
- Affordable and insurance based care
- Financial assistance available
The group meets 4 days per week: M, T, W, Th from 3:00 pm to 6:15 pm
Download the Daily Schedule (.pdf)
Who Can Benefit
High school teens (ages 14-18) with:
- Moderate to severe symptoms of anxiety or depression
- Self-harming behaviors (i.e., cutting)
- Suicidal thoughts
- Significant decrease in functioning at school and home
IOP Objectives & Outcomes
- Reduction of unsafe thoughts and behaviors.
- Significant reduction in symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Improvements across all areas of life: academics, friendships, family dynamics, managing emotions and coping with stress.
- Help teens realize a life worth living.