Christopher Harris, MEd
Mr. Harris has developed and refined specialized interdisciplinary programming for children with learning, social-emotional and attention challenges at Children's Health Council for 15 years. He is also an adjunct lecturer in the Graduate School Special Education Department at San José State University. In the past, Chris has also served as Executive Director at The Janus School, Pennsylvania, The Chartwell School, Monterey, California, and Children's Health Council.
- MEd, Special Education, Boston College
- BA, Psychology, Trinity College
- California Association of Private Special Education Schools
- International Dyslexia Association
- “Don’t Forget the Siblings.” CHC Parent Education workshop, 2007.
- "Raising Teenagers." CHC Parent Education workshop.