Kendra Evans Fraka, MSW
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Kendra has nearly 20 years' experience working with children and their families in outpatient, residential, school and home settings developing strategies with parents and teachers and using social cognitive and behavioral interventions with children who have difficulties with peers, impulse regulation or anxiety.
- Applied Behavior Analysis Graduate Studies Program, Pennsylvania State University
- MSW, San José State University
- BA, Clinical Psychology, San Francisco State University
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Licensed Clinical Social Workers)
- California-Designated Subjects Adult Education Teaching Credential (authorized subjects: social sciences, elementary and secondary basic skills, parent education, human development, family management)
- California Association for Behavior Analysis
- Council for Exceptional Children
- National Association of Social Workers
- “Behavior Management- Classroom Strategies to Promote Positive Behaviors.” Calaba Annual Conference, 2006; EPA Charter School Staff, 2007; Stanbridge Academy Staff, 2007.
- “Strategies to Promote Positive Behaviors.” Palo Alto Community Child Care, 2007; SELPA II Community Advisory Committee Training, 2008.
- “Skills for Teaching Diverse Populations- Module 2 Course for Adult Education Teacher Credential Program.” Metropolitan Education, 2007 & 2008.
- “Anger Management Strategies for School Aged Children.” CHC Parent Education Class, 2008.
- “Managing Difficult Behaviors of Children with Autism Disorder.” CHC Parent Education Class, 2008.