Lisa Parnello, MEd
Literacy Program Director
Lisa has been teaching for ten years in grades K-2. She taught general education for three years in Phoenix before returning to California where she decided her heart was in Special Education. She taught students with Autism and other mild to moderate disabilities for four years before joining the staff at Sand Hill School. She loves playing soccer every Sunday and doing CrossFit with her friends during the week. Lisa earned her BA in Elementary Education from Arizona State University and her MEd in Special Education from University of Phoenix. She has also earned her CTEL/CLAD certification from Stanford University. She holds teaching credentials in both general education and special education.
- CTEL/CLAD, Stanford University
- MEd, University of Phoenix (Special Education)
- BA, Arizona State University (Elementary Education)
- Teaching Certificate: Elementary Education
- Teaching Certificate: Special Education
- Wilson Dyslexia Therapist Certification
- CTEL/CLAD Certification
- Parent Ed Presentation- Does My Child Have a Reading Problem?