Vanessa Fasoli, ACC
As an Executive Function Specialist, my approach draws upon my personal experience with Inattentive AD/HD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, as well as professional training in executive function skill building, psychology and youth mindfulness through organizations such as the ADD Coach Academy and Mindful Schools to empower high school and transition students affected by learning differences and executive function challenges. I aim to provide clients with effective tools and strategies to counter the over-stimulating, high-pressure, fast-paced world each of us faces in our daily lives. By learning to pause, question and reflect, clients are better equipped to build a foundation that utilizes their inherent strengths and unique differences. Ultimately allowing them to think critically, act independently and self-advocate - thriving with the amazing brain they've been given!
When I'm not coaching students, you'll find me enjoying outdoor activities with my husband, connecting with my local community, growing produce in my backyard garden (or at least attempting!), and snuggling with my goldendoodle puppy while enjoying a cup of coffee.
- University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, BSc(Psych)
- ADD Coach Academy, ACC
- Mindful Schools
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC)
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA)
- Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA)
- ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO)
- International Coaching Federation (ICF)