Seeing a Specialist at Children’s Health Council Means:
- Access to nine types of professionals
- Accessibility to work with your child from birth through adolescence
- Confidence that our professionals use research-backed, proven methodologies when working with your child
- Exceptional integrated care.
- Relief of not having to start over and retell your story if your child needs to see more than one specialist
- Convenience of having your child’s needs met in one location
- Ease of not having to coordinate and share information among different specialists (if needed). CHC does this for you.