The Future is Now
CHC brings equitable access to youth mental health and learning support along with specialized training and education for the mental health professional and educational specialist. Philanthropic support from individuals like you means a brighter future for young people who will thrive in our communities.
CHC provides mental health professionals who are multilingual and who come directly from the communities. They provide these services literally where the youth and their families are.
Lisa Van Dusen
Executive Director of Palo Alto Community Fund
To transform young lives by providing culturally responsive best-in-class services for learning differences and mental health to families from diverse backgrounds regardless of language location or ability to pay.
- Evaluations & Therapy
- Psychiatry / Medication Management
- RISE Intensive Outpatient Program
- Early Support Program for Autism (ESPA)
- CHC Ravenswood
- Sand Hill School
- Esther B. Clark Schools
- Schwab Learning Center at CHC
- Community education, podcasts, workshops & conferences
- Parent support groups
- Partnerships & Collaborations
- Volunteer Programs
- Free 24/7 Online Resource Library