Evaluations and Therapy
CHC’s teams of experts offer the most comprehensive set of evaluation services on the Peninsula. After careful listening and thoughtful collaboration, we will decide together on the solution that works best for your family.
We’re here to help.
We invite you to call our Care Managers at 650.688.3625 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave a message and you will receive a response from one of our Care Managers within 24 hours and in most cases the same day. Español: 650.688.3650.
The CHC Evaluation Model
- In-house expert team
- Child-centric, whole child approach
- Integrated understanding of your child/teen
- One cohesive report & treatment plan
- Clear prioritization of recommendations
- Customized & collaborative
- Less confusion for parents
- Financial assistance
- Free 30-Minute Parent Consultations
- Multidisciplinary Evaluations
- Medication Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Psychoeducational Evaluation
- ADHD One-Day Evaluation
- IQ Testing
- 30-Minute Care Consultation–no cost. A great place to begin. Call 650.688.3625 to arrange.
- Individual Therapy (anxiety, depression, self esteem, social skills, trauma, impulsivity, acting out)
- Family Therapy (when families are impacted by challenges in the home)
- Teen Therapy Services
- Teen DBT Skills Group
- RISE Intensive Outpatient Program
- Psychiatry Services/Medication Management
- Occupational Therapy
- Educational Therapy/Tutoring
- Speech and Language Therapy
- The Glen Elliott ADHD Program
- Early Support Program for Autism