SLC College Transition Workshop
August 3, 2022
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Are you starting college this fall and have ADHD or a Learning Disability? Join us!
August 2, 3 - 10:00am - 1:30pm - Lunch included
August 4 - 10:00am - 1:00pm - Lunch included
The SLC@CHC is offering a new program for high school seniors with Learning Disabilities or ADHD who are starting college in the fall! Students will receive 10 hours of personalized instruction over the course of 3 or 4 days, depending on your session.
By the end of the multi-day workshop, students will understand:
- How college differs from high school
- Where to find academic support at your specific college
- How to prepare for and use accommodations in college
- How to identify and familiarize yourself with the Classroom Management System (e.g., Haiku, Coursera, Canvas, etc.)
- How to organize your time and improve productivity
- How to work with different faculty
- How to advocate for yourself and ask for help
- Questions? Visit us online or email us at email@example.com.
- $1900 - ask about financial assistance!
650 Clark Way
Palo Alto, CA 94304