Adelyn Cohen, MS
Doctoral Psychology Intern
Adelyn is completing her doctoral training in Clinical Psychology through an internship at CHC and Stanford Children’s Health. She is new to the Bay Area, and so far, she is loving the weather! Adelyn loves working with kids and adolescents and plans to work as a Pediatric Psychologist once she finishes her training. She is very excited to be working with children and their families through CHC!
- Baylor University, Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
- University of Virginia, Bachelor of Arts
- Gutierrez, A., Cohen, L.A., & Limbers, C. A. (2020, March). The Patient-Centered Medical Home: Mental Health and Parenting Stress in Mothers of Children with Autism. Poster presented at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference, Dallas, TX.
- Cohen, L. A., Gutierrez, A., & Limbers, C. A. (2019, April). Patient Centered Medical Home Care and Mental Healthcare Services Use Among Families of Children with Seizure Disorders. Poster presented at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference, New Orleans, LA.
- Cohen, L. A., Sherrill, B. N., & Limbers, C. A. (2018, April). Medical Home Access for Children with Chronic Health Conditions: Parenting Stress and Mental and Physical Health Outcomes. Poster presented at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Cohen, L. A., Limbers, C. A. (2017, November). Differences in Self-Reported Emotional and Physical Health Status Between Parents of Children with And without Medical Home Health Care Delivery. Poster presented at the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Annual Convention, San Diego, CA.
- Egan, K. N., Cohen, L. A., Kantor, R. M., & Limbers, C. A. (2017, April). Does Inhibitory Control Moderate the Association between Dietary Restraint and Intake of Energy-Dense Foods in Adolescents. Poster presented at the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference, Portland, OR.
- Limbers, C.A., Gutierrez, A., & Cohen, L.A. (in press). The patient-centered medical home: Mental health and parenting stress in mothers of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Primary Care and Community Health.
- Cohen, L.A., & Limbers, C.A. (2019). Mental health and parenting stress in mothers of children with diabetes treated in a patient-centered medical home. Family Practice, 36(4): 486-492. doi: 10.1093/fampra/cmy110
- Egan, K., Cohen, L.A., & Limbers, C.A. (2019). Parent-child agreement of the Behavior Rating Inventory of Executive Functioning in a community sample of adolescents. Applied Neuropsychology: Child, 8(3), 264-271. doi: 10.1080/21622965.2018.1438896.
- Limbers, C.A., Cohen, L.A., & Gray, B. (2018). Eating disorders in adolescent and young adult males: Prevalence, diagnosis, and treatment strategies. Adolescent Health, Medicine, & Therapeutics, 9, 111-116. doi: 10.2147/ahmt.s147480.
- Limbers, C.A., Egan, K., & Cohen, L.A. (2018). Executive functions and dietary behaviors in school-aged children. International Journal of School Health, 5(1), 1-7. doi: 10.5812/intjsh.61194.