Andi Solochek, MS, CCC-SLP
Andi is a Speech-Language Pathologist with a wealth of experience providing treatment and conducting assessments with children, adolescents and young adults. She has worked in a variety of settings including, public schools, private practices and outpatient clinics, regularly collaborating with professionals from many disciplines. Her areas of expertise and passion include working with students with social learning challenges, executive functioning difficulties, autism spectrum diagnoses, learning differences and child language disorders, among other areas. Andi strives to support her clients and their families as they navigate the complex academic and social worlds by providing them with the tools and strategies to interact and learn effectively while simultaneously developing increased resiliency, confidence and success.
Originally from Chicago, Andi moved out to the Bay Area in 2016 to work at the Social Thinking Clinic in San Jose, California and has been out west ever since. She graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Linguistics. She earned her Master of Science degree in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- MS, Speech-Language Pathology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- BA, Psychology and Linguistics, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor
- California Speech and Language Pathology (License #: SP24119)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association: Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC-SLP)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)