Anna Maria Ros, MA
Psychology Postdoctoral Fellow
Anna provides individual, family and group therapy and psychological assessment for children and adolescents. She is passionate about promoting resilience in children, teens and families using evidence-based treatment methods. She has experience providing therapy and assessment to children, adolescents, adults and families experiencing problems with disruptive behavior, ADHD, adjustment difficulties, anxiety, depression, chronic medical conditions, trauma and other conditions. Anna attended the University of Illinois for her undergraduate degree in Psychology, and later attended Loyola University Chicago for her graduate work, where she is currently in the last year of her PhD. In her free time, Anna loves to listen to podcasts and research new restaurants to try.
- BS, Psychology and Spanish
- MA, Clinical Psychology
- PhD, Clinical Psychology (in progress)
- American Psychological Association
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Santiago, C.D. & Ros, A.M. (2018, April). The role of the practitioner in supporting resilience. American Psychological Association Webinar: Addressing Mental Health Disparities Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Youth.
- Ros, A.M., Brewer, S.K., Raviv, T., & Santiago, C.D. (2019). How Do Parent Psychopathology and Family Income Impact Treatment Gains in a School-Based Intervention for Trauma? School Mental Health. Advanced online publication. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12310-019-09324-2
- Distel, L. M., Torres, S. A., Ros, A. M., Brewer, S. K., Raviv, T., Coyne, C., … & Santiago, C. D. (2019). Evaluating the Implementation of Bounce Back: Clinicians’ Perspectives on a School-Based Trauma Intervention, Evidence-Based Practice in Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Santiago, C.D., Distel, L.M., Ros, A.M., Brewer, S.K., Torres, S.A., Papadakis, J.L., Fuller, A.K., & Bustos, Y. (2018). Mental health among Mexican-origin immigrant families: The roles of cumulative sociodemographic risk and immigrant-related stress. Race and Social Problems, 10(3), 235-247.
- Santiago, C.D., Raviv, T., Ros, A.M., Brewer, S.K., Distel, L.M., Torres, S.A., Fuller, A.K., Lewis, K., Coyne, C., Cicchetti, C., & Langley, A. (2018). Implementing the Bounce Back trauma intervention in urban elementary schools: A real-world replication trial. School Psychology Quarterly, 33(1), 1-9.