Deepika Bose, MS
Doctoral Psychology Intern
Deepika Bose attended the University of Los Angeles, California (UCLA) for her undergraduate degree in Psychology and minor in Cognitive Science. After graduating, she worked as a coordinator at both the UCLA Child OCD, Anxiety, and Tic Disorders Program and UCLA Parenting and Children’s Friendship Program. She then moved to Miami, Florida to pursue her doctoral degree at Florida International University (FIU). At FIU, she was a member of the FIU Child Anxiety and Phobia Program and received specialized training in working with children and families. She successfully defended her doctoral dissertation in June 2021 and is en route to obtaining her PhD in July 2022.
Outside of work, Deepika enjoys spending time with friends and family, playing with her dog and exploring the Bay Area.
- MS, Psychology, Florida International University
- BA, Psychology, University of California, Los Angeles
- American Psychological Association, Division 53 (Society of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- FIU University Graduate School Dissertation Year Fellowship