Donka Turner, LMFT
Donka received her master’s degree from John F. Kennedy University in Marriage and Family Therapy. She has worked in a variety of settings in the Bay Area including public schools, non-profit agencies and home-based practice. Donka’s diverse experience in multiple settings has given her the tools to support, teach and advocate for her clients in their journey. She specializes in working with children with emotional and behavioral challenges, anxiety, depression, trauma and Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families. Donka’s work is collaborative, strength-based, goal oriented and supportive. Her use of mindfulness skills and concrete strategies provide a path for change in children and families.
- BS, Psychology, Varna Free University Bulgaria
- MA, Marriage and Family Therapy John F. Kennedy
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LMT 99957
- Board of Behavioral Sciences
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Early Intervention and Prevention Award, 2015 Lincoln Families (non-profit organization)