Clinical Services Coordinator
Emily comes to CHC after conducting research at Stanford’s School of Medicine for three years. While she still has a soft spot for research and evidence-based care, Emily joined CHC to work directly with children and families (instead of just studying people) and to be a part of CHC’s mission–believing in the potential and resilience of every child and teen.
- BA, Occidental College
- Johnson EM, Biswal S, Curtin C, Yoon D, Fox P, Wilson TJ, Lutz A, Carroll I, Tawfik VL. Magnetic resonance neurography combined with interdisciplinary team management changes diagnosis and alters treatment in patients with complex refractory limb pain. Pain Medicine. 2019.
- Cropper HC, Johnson EM, Haight ES, Cordonnier SA, Chaney AM, Forman TE, Biswal A, Stevens MY, James ML, Tawfik VL. Longitudinal translocator protein-18 kDa-positron emission tomography imaging of peripheral and central myeloid cells in a mouse model of complex regional pain syndrome. Pain. 2019.
- Liu Q, Johnson EM, Wang Q, Wang J, Ye HB, Mueller C, James ML, Andreasson KI. Targeting peripheral Trem1-activated myeloid cells reduces stroke severity. Nature Immunology. 2019.
- Johnson EM, Naylor P, Ishak A, Reiss A, and Green T. Brain morphometry in Noonan syndrome. Cerebral Cortex. 2018.
- Chaney A, Cropper HC, Johnson EM, Lechtenberg KJ, Peterson TC, Buckwalter M, and James ML. 11C-DPA-713 versus 18F-GE-180: A preclinical comparison of TSPO-PET tracers to visualize acute and chronic neuroinflammation in a mouse model of ischemic stroke. Journal of Nuclear Medicine. 2018.