Kathleen Lindell, LMFT
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
Katie is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist with over 15 years of experience working with families in the Bay Area. Her experience includes working with children of all ages and their families in both the non-public school systems and public school districts in 3 counties within the Bay Area. With a foundation in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, she integrates Family Systems, Positive Parenting, Play and Art therapies, and Mindfulness strategies in working with children and their families. She enjoys working with children to find strength based skill sets and helping families with communication tools to foster understanding and growth. It is her passion to destigmatize counseling and mental health services within our communities, empowering children and families with the support they need to identify, explore and reach their goals.
- MA, Counseling Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy, University of San Francisco
- BA, Sociology and Anthropology, Minor in Visual and Performing Theatre, Fairfield University
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, #88581
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- California Association for Play Therapy