Leeanne Merritt, LCSW
EBC Clinical Program Manager
Leeanne is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker who has worked with a diversity of children, adolescents and families in a variety of settings. She received her Master’s degree from Clark Atlanta University and completed a three year post-graduate clinical social work fellowship at the Yale University Child Study Center. Leeanne has been a member of the EBC School team for the past 8.5 years and enjoys collaborating daily with a multidisciplinary team of dedicated and skilled professionals within the school setting. She provides individual, group and family therapy as well as provides clinical supervision to interns. She is committed to clinical practice that promotes a client-centered, strength-based and culturally responsive approach while incorporating principles from a variety of theoretical frameworks, tailored to meet individual needs. Leeanne values the opportunity to join with students and their families to help facilitate positive change and growth in order to reach their optimum potential.
- Post-Graduate Clinical Social Work Fellow, Yale University Child Study Center
- MSW, Clark Atlanta University
- BA, Sociology, University of California, Santa Cruz
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences LCSW #25875
- National Association of Social Workers
- EBC School Employee of the Quarter, July 2014
- “Talking About Transition: Preparing Your Child for the Transition Back to Mainstream School.” EBC School Parent Education Class.
- “How to Survive the Summer.” EBC Sschool Parent Education Class.