Lety Arreola-Garcia, MS, MFTI
Mental Health Services Coordinator
Lety is a Marriage and Family Therapist Intern with 3 years of experience working with diverse populations. Lety’s therapeutic approach combines Psychodynamic Psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Humanistic Therapies with compassion, cultural sensitivity, and optimism. Building positive relationships and creating a safe space for clients is fundamental in her approach. Lety’s experience includes working with youth ages 6-17, transitional adult youth age 18-24 years, and adults, couples and families. Lety has experience working with clients that have experienced trauma, domestic violence, severe mental health disorders, co-occuring disorder and AOD problems. She has experience facilitating process group therapy with adults and teens, skills building groups with children: social skills, behavioral challenges, etc.
Lety’s treatment areas include: Trauma, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, Domestic/Intimate Partner Violence, Substance Abuse, Self-Esteem, Attachment and Relational Issues. She is inspired and is dedicated to supporting families and children to thrive, learn to cope with their struggles and challenges through empowerment, psycho-education, breaking stigma stereotypes, building confidence, and demonstrating empathy for self and others.
- MS, Clinical Psychology MFT/LPCC, Notre Dame de Namur
- BS, Human Services Counseling and Administration
- Marriage and Family Therapist Intern license #94052
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Personal Well-Being, September 2016
- Toxic Vs. Healthy Relationships, October 2016
- Communication Skills, October 2016
- Anger, Fear, and Pain, November 2016
- Depression, Anxiety, and Trauma Healthy Coping Skills, December 2016
- Attachment styles & Intentional Parenting, January 2017
- Advocating & supporting your children at school, January 2017