Lisa Parnello, MEd
Literacy Specialist & Wilson Credentialed Trainer, Interim Lower School Director
Lisa has been teaching for over ten years in grades K-6. She taught general education for three years in Phoenix before returning to California where she decided her heart was in Special Education. She taught students with Autism and other mild to moderate disabilities for four years before joining the staff at Sand Hill School. She loves playing soccer every Sunday and spending time with her german shepherd. Lisa earned her BA in Elementary Education from Arizona State University and her MEd in Special Education from University of Phoenix. She has also earned her CTEL/CLAD certification from Stanford University. She holds teaching credentials in both general education and special education.
Lisa has been using the Wilson Reading System in the classroom for the past five years and is now a Wilson Credentialed Trainer. She continues to work with students and is excited to be training educators in the Wilson Reading System.
- CTEL/CLAD, Stanford University
- MEd, University of Phoenix (Special Education)
- BA, Arizona State University (Elementary Education)
- Teaching Certificate: Elementary Education
- Teaching Certificate: Special Education
- Wilson Dyslexia Therapist Certification
- Wilson Credentialed Trainer
- CTEL/CLAD Certification
- Parent Ed Presentation – Does My Child Have a Reading Problem?