Associate Director of Marketing and Communications
Aside from an 18-month startup stint, Liza has devoted her entire career to nonprofit communications, marketing, event planning and fundraising. Prior to CHC, Liza was the Content Marketing Manager and Business Development Director at KonnectAgain, an alumni engagement software startup. Previously, she served as Alumni Relations Director at Menlo School for nearly a decade, and before that was in Advancement roles at the Low Income Investment Fund and Sierra Club.
- BA, Psychology with a minor in Spanish,Trinity College, Hartford, CT
- CASE Conference Stellar Speaker Award, 2011 & 2012
- KonnectAgain Alumni Relations Conference, 2015
- Association of Bay Area Development Officers Workshop, 2015
- Newcomers to Alumni Relations Conference, 2012