Pamela Kinsell, MS, CCC-SLP
Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Pamela has just arrived here in California from a two-year experience in London. While in Texas, she worked at a world renowned private school for students with learning disabilities. Some of her other varied experiences include private and public school settings with her caseload population ranging from infant language intervention to geriatric rehabilitation. She provided group therapy and field trips for young adults on the Autism spectrum, and participated in a cochlear implant children’s camp. Pamela continues to train in current language development methods and techniques through her national affiliations.
Pamela’s goal working with students here at EBC School is not only to provide the language skills to be successful with the written and spoken word, but also to build self-confidence. Every student needs to experience success. Pamela looks forward to exploring California with her husband and son, along with their Italian Greyhound and Whippet pups.
- MS, Communication Disorders, Pediatric Aural Habilitation specialization, University of Texas at Dallas
- BA, Communication Sciences and Disorders, Baylor University
- California Speech and Language Pathology (License #SP 24493)
- Texas Speech and Language Pathology (License #105604)
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association certified: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP)
- DuBard Association Method Instructor
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- California Speech-Language-Hearing Association (CSHA)
- Texas Speech-Language and Hearing Association (TSHA)