Ramsey Khasho, PsyD
Chief Clinical Officer (CCO) and Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Dr. Khasho has over 20 years’ experience evaluating and treating children, teens and families. He specializes in pediatric anxiety and depression, ADHD, ASD, forensic assessment and family therapy. Dr. Khasho is a court-appointed expert for the State of California and has provided testimony about the psychological evaluations of children and adolescents. He has over 10 years of non-profit executive management experience and is actively involved in the supervision and training of graduate students.
Dr. Khasho is also an adjunct faculty member at the University of San Francisco teaching graduate level courses for the School of Education, Counseling Psychology Department. In his free time, Dr. Khasho loves to spend time with his family, read non-fiction, eat ethnic food and drink Starbucks coffee.
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- MA, Clinical Psychology, Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- BA, Psychology, University of Illinois at Chicago
- California Board of Psychology (Psychologist, License #PSY 18575)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists (Inactive #34084)
- American Psychological Association