Free COVID-19 Behavioral Health Modules [web resource]
Behavioral health involves many aspects of our daily lives. At its core, behavioral health represents our mental health, which includes our emotional, psychological, and social well-being. These modules are meant to provide the community with reliable information, tips, and resources for managing behavioral health concerns during (and following) the COVID-19 pandemic.
Modules may contain written passages, videos, podcasts, strategies, and links to additional information. Start exploring below:
- Behavioral Health: Impact of COVID-19
- Stress & Coping: Coping with Stress, Worry, Grief, and Loss
- Caring: Self-Care and Caring for Loved Ones
- Support & Treatment: Considerations, Need, and Behavioral Health Resources
- Healthcare Providers: COVID-19 and Behavioral Health
Source: Behavioral Health Bridge | Behavioral Health Bridge, https://www.behavioralhealthbridge.com/index.html | © 2020 EERC
A screening can help you determine if you or someone you care about should contact a mental health professional. CHC teletherapy services are available now. Call or email our Care Managers at 650.688.3625 or email@example.com to set up a free 30-minute consultation appointment.