Meals for Students
Local schools will continue to provide nutritious meals to all students who need them during the temporary closure period.
Information is subject to change. It is recommended that you contact the schools to confirm the details.
Palo Alto Unified will provide free lunch to all children 18 and younger at the following sites:
- Jane Lathrop Stanford Middle School, 480 E. Meadow Drive, Palo Alto.
- Gunn High School, 780 Arastradero Road, Palo Alto.
- Greene Middle School, 750 N. California Ave., Palo Alto.
Lunch at these sites will be available at the above locations from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Children must be present in order for meals to be provided, each family is eligible for the quantity of meals equal to the number of children in the vehicle.
Ravenswood will provide free breakfast and lunch for all students at the following locations:
- Belle Haven Elementary, 415 Ivy Drive, Menlo Park.
- Brentwood Academy, 2086 Clarke Ave., East Palo Alto.
- Costaño School, 2695 Fordham St., East Palo Alto.
- Los Robles-Ronald McNair Academy, 2033 Pulgas Ave., East Palo Alto.
- Ravenswood Middle School, 2450 Ralmar Ave., East Palo Alto.
- Willow Oaks Elementary, 620 Willow Road, Menlo Park.
Families will need to bring all children needing food through the meal distribution line. All schools will provide breakfast and lunch for all students. These meals will be available for pick up between 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, in the parking lot or bus lane at each participating school.
Ravenswood also will offer home delivery for families who cannot come to the schools. Those families can contact the district’s transportation department at 650-329-2800, ext. 60172.
Mountain View Whisman school district students can pick up their meals at:
- Gabriela Mistral Elementary School, 505 Escuela Ave. in Mountain View
Free meals for children under the age of 18 will be at Gabriela Mistral Elementary parking lot from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Free lunch and breakfast for the next day will be available in this location every weekday until school reopens. Meal service closed Friday, April 10. Food for April 10 will be given to families on April 9.
Los Altos School District students can pick up their meals at:
- Egan Junior High School at 100 W. Portola Ave. in Los Altos.
Meals may be picked up between noon and 12:30 p.m. each day. They won’t be checking IDs and will offer the meals to children under 18 there every weekday until school reopens.
San Jose Unified School District:
- Anyone under 18 in the San Jose Unified School District can pick up free meals from 9am to 11am at any of these locations.
Do you need someone to talk to? CHC can help. We invite you to call or email our Care Managers at 650.688.3625 or email@example.com to set up a free 30-minute consultation.