Safe School Return: Six Tips for Secondary School Students [downloadable]
UNICEF has created a downloadable infographic with six tips for safe return to school. The tips address health, hygiene, emotional well being, social interactions, and more.
Tips for a Safe Return to School
- Learn how to keep yourself safe amid the outbreak. Maintain a healthy lifestyle
- If you have a fever or don’t feel well, tell your parents or a teacher, and go to the doctor.
- Feel worried or scared? Talk to your family and teachers. They will help you.
- Protect yourself and others with healthy practices.
- Don’t tease or bully anyone who has been sick. Don’t blame those from other countries or regions. Be supportive to each other.
- Share what you’ve learned about preventing disease with your family.
Source: UNICEF | Safe School Return: Six Tips for Secondary School Students, https://www.unicef.cn/en/what-we-do/unicef-emergencies/covid-19/6-things-you-need-to-know-when-going-back-to-school |Copyright 2020 © UNICEF
CHC offers free community education sessions for educators. Join us to learn practical teaching strategies you can use in your classroom to help more kids reach their promise and potential. Educator sessions are led by experienced educator/clinician teams from Sand Hill School and CHC.