UCSF CARES COVID-19 Resources [web resource] [downloadable]
The UCSF Collaborative to Advise on Re-opening Education Safely (CARES) offers timely guidance and a webinar series to help school administrators, public health officers, and policymakers make informed decisions and ensure a safe and ideal learning environment for children, teachers, staff, and the community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Reports and Tip Sheets
Read or download CARES’ guidance on in-person learning, remote learning, considerations for families, children, and health care providers, recommendations for improving the safety of educational settings, and more:
- COVID-19 Guidance for Children with Special Needs
- COVID-19 Guidance for Elementary Schools
- Mitigation Strategies Against COVID-19 in Educational Settings
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals moderates a series of conversations covering various topics to help school administrators, public health officers, and policymakers make informed decisions as schools reopen.
- COVID Vaccinations and Impact on Schools and In-Person Learning
- What Have We Learned and Where are We Now?
- Early Child Care & COVID-19: The Science of Transmission, Safe Practices, Stress and Resilience
- Supporting Children During Remote Learning with an Emphasis on Equity and Mental Health
- Considerations for Preparing for In-Person Learning During COVID-19
- What We Know About Children and COVID-19 Transmission
Go to the UCSF CARES COVID-19 Resources page to view the webinars.
Source: University of California San Francisco, Collaborative to Advise on Re-opening Education Safely | Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources, https://coronavirus.ucsf.edu/cares | ©2021 The Regents of the University of California
If you are a parent or caregiver and would like to schedule an evaluation or get advice about your child’s challenges, call or email a CHC Care Manager at 650.688.3625 or firstname.lastname@example.org