Youth Suicide Prevention: Risk & Protective Factors [downloadable]
The Safe Schools Coalition serves a world-wide constituency to reduce bias-based bullying and violence in schools and to help schools better meet the needs of sexual minority youth and children with sexual minority parents/guardians locally, nationally and internationally, by…
- providing resources to schools (posters, publications),
- raising parent/guardian, student, educator and community awareness (list serve, website, public speaking, media),
- providing skill-based training for educators (administrators and other professional and paraprofessional staff),
- serving as a technical advisory resource (to researchers, policy-makers, educators and activists — students, parents/guardians, community members), and
- conducting and disseminating research (to educators, policy-makers and activists).