5th Annual Rocktoberfest
Believe in our kids. Rock their world!
Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 6:30 p.m.
National Center for Equine Facilitated Therapy (NCEFT)
880 Runnymede Road, Woodside, CA 94062
Rocktoberfest is a fundraiser held at a rustic, casual setting in Woodside. Your support will remove financial barriers and provide affordable and accessible care to children, teens and young adults with learning differences, anxiety and depression, ADHD and Autism who need our services.
- Guest Host Olympic Gold Medalist Jonny Moseley
- Pouring the finest regional wines and craft beers
- Farm-to-table culinary delights
- Dance to 80’s dance hits with local favorites Tainted Love
- Rock out at our Photo booth
- Unique silent auction experiences to bid on
- Fabulous raffle items
This event is 21 and over.
2017 Rocktoberfest Co-Chairs
Rachelle Analla, Sydnee Brooks, Jere King, Rebecca Schnitt
Leslie Anglada, Lynn Cullen, Hope Daly, Anne-Marie Gambelin, Calla Griffith, Nicole Hoefer, Wendy Kinstler, Anne Lawler, Nancy Leonard, Melinda Osterloh, Heather Pietsch, Gina Preston, Rebecca Schnitt, Regina Skinner, Kimberly Squire, Hollyjean Zapf