Jamie Qwan, LMFT
Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
Jamie has over seven years of experience working with children, youth, and families providing psychotherapy. She first discovered her love of working with children and families when volunteering at the Autism Lab in La Jolla, California and grew her passion into a career throughout graduate school while working at the Center for Community Counseling in San Diego and Rady Children’s Hospital Outpatient Psychiatry in Oceanside. Jamie made the journey to the Bay Area after completing graduate school and worked in a private non-profit agency in San Francisco for four years serving foster children and their families in trauma-based, community-informed services. Her clinical focus includes culturally sensitive and collaborative care, and she provides treatment in a variety of modalities tailored to each child and family’s individual strengths and needs.
- MS, Counseling with a concentration in Marriage and Family Therapy, San Diego State University
- BA, Psychology with a minor in Human Development, University of California, San Diego
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, License #MFC 53724)
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists