Joan Baran, PhD
Dr. Baran has over 20 years’ experience working with young children in a variety of settings. Her expertise includes infant and young child assessment, autism spectrum disorders and developmental disabilities. She speaks Spanish. She is an avid Tar Heel basketball fan.
- PhD, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- California Board of Psychology (Psychologist, License #PSY 14679)
- Kindergarten Readiness: GET READY
- Mental Health Needs of Children with Developmental Disabilities
- What is Autism?
- Parenting 101
- Developmental Milestones of Early Childhood