Pardis Khosravi, PsyD
Dr. Khosravi is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations and providing evidence-based psychotherapy with adolescents and transitional aged youth. She graduated with honors from the University of California, Berkeley, with a BA in psychology. Dr. Khosravi attended the PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium where she obtained her MS and PsyD in clinical psychology. During graduate school, she received extensive training in providing therapeutic and assessment services to adolescents and transitional aged youth with a wide variety of presenting concerns. She completed an APA-accredited internship at Travis County Juvenile Probation Department in Austin, Texas, where she continued her assessment training and continued to provide therapeutic services to adolescents involved with the juvenile justice system. She completed her postdoctoral fellowship at San Diego Center for Children, where she furthered her assessment training in a residential treatment center for children and adolescents. Dr. Khosravi has received training in multiple evidence-based therapies and frequently integrates interventions and approaches from various modalities to best serve the unique needs of individual clients. She also believes that the most important piece of psychological assessment is individualized recommendations and concrete, actionable steps that clearly delineate a path forward for the client and family.
- PsyD, Clinical Psychology, PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium
- MS, Clinical Psychology, PGSP-Stanford PsyD Consortium
- BA, Psychology, University of California, Berkeley
- California Board of Psychology, Licensed Psychologist PSY 31264
- California Psychological Association
- Khosravi, P., Atasuntseva, A., & Cosgrove, V. (2016, November). Neuroticism, irritability, and group CBT for adolescents with depressive symptoms. Poster presented at the North American Chapter of Society for Psychotherapy Research Conference, Berkeley, CA.
- Khosravi, P., Agarwal, N., Atasuntseva, A., & Cosgrove, V. (2016, October). The impact of group cognitive behavioral therapy on irritability in adolescent depression. Poster presented at the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Annual Convention, New York, NY.
- Khosravi, P., & Cosgrove, V. (2016, March). Personality and self-conscious emotions in adolescents. Poster presented at the Society for Personality Assessment Conference, Chicago, IL.
- Khosravi, P., Cosgrove, V., Katzen, G., Grimm, D., Gliddon, E., Lauder, S., … Berk, M. (2015, November). Examining quality of life and social support in adults with bipolar disorder. Poster presented at the Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Annual Convention, Chicago, IL.