Rachel Leiter, MA
Rachel is so excited to be joining the Sand Hill School community! Rachel pursued her passion for teaching at Teachers College, Columbia University, in New York City, where she earned her masters in Applied Behavior Analysis and a certification in Special Education. Rachel firmly believes that teaching students to love learning and developing their sense of self-esteem and self-efficacy are the keys to educational success and growth. In her free time she can be found reading, writing or playing with her dog, Stella.
- MA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Teachers College, Columbia University, New York City, NY
- BA, Psychology, Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA
- New York State Initial Certification in Early Childhood Education
- New York State Initial Certification in Childhood Education
- New York State Initial Certification in Students with Disabilities