The Glen Elliott ADHD Program
Over 5.2 million kids in the US have ADHD. Not being able to pay attention, control behavior or sit still can lead to some problems in school and home but when ADHD is recognized and evaluated, it can be managed and kids can learn how to live with their ADHD.
Some Signs of ADHD
Everyone has experienced these things at one time or another, but if they appear to interfere with day-to-day activities at home, school or with friends, it may be time to speak to an expert.
- Hard time paying attention
- Acts without thinking things through
- Trouble controlling behavior
- Nonstop talking
- Wiggly or fidgety
- Often doesn’t finish chores or homework
- Easily distracted
The Glen Elliott ADHD Program at The Center works with young children, school-age children and teens and offers all the services needed to manage ADHD. If you have concerns about your child, please call us to get started. We’re ready to help. Come in for a consultation or schedule a one-day ADHD evaluation. 650.688.3625.
The ADHD Core Team
You and your child or teen will be working with a highly trained expert team who will create a personalized program tailored to your child’s specific needs. The team collaborates among themselves and with you to make sure your child is getting the best possible care.
- Glen R. Elliott, PhD, MD – Chief Psychiatrist and Medical Director
- Vivien Keil, PhD – Neuropsychologist
- Kendra Evans Fraka, MSW – Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- The Care Manager Team
Services and Options
- Parent Consultations
- ADHD One-Day Evaluations
- Executive Functioning Coaching
- Medication Consultation and Management
- Behavior Management Training for Parents
- School Visits
- Free Parent Education