Online Resource Center for Current and Prospective College Students With Disabilities [web resource]
The National Center for College Students with Disabilities (NCCSD) is a federally-funded, national resource for future and current college students and graduate students with any type of disability, chronic health condition, or mental or emotional illness.
The NCCSD serves a variety of functions, including maintaining and expanding the National Center for College Students with Disabilities Resource Clearinghouse as well as the Campus Disability Resource (CeDaR) Databases, which include resources and disability-related information from degree-granting colleges and universities across the United States.
The NCCSD also provides technical assistance related to accommodations, planning, and evaluation to support young adults with disabilities, their families, and staff at the post-secondary and transition level.
NCCSD Clearinghouse and Resource Library
Find free information for students, parents, families, high school and college faculty and staff.
- Finding a College or University
- Scholarships and Financial Aid
- Legal Resources
- Problems with Your School
- Data About Disability
Resources by audience
- Future College Students
- Current College Students
- Parents or Family Members
- Faculty Members, Instructors, or Teaching Assistants
- Disability Services Providers
- Staff Working in Higher Education
- Researchers or Policymakers
Lists of national organizations and student groups
- National organizations working on disability and higher education
- Campus-based student organizations — organizations with campus chapters, disability honor societies, student organizations, student activist groups, and disability cultural centers.
NCCSD Training Center
- The NCCSD Training Center is a portal to presentations, mini-classes, podcasts and webcasts offered by NCCSD and other sources where you can learn more about the topics that you need to know.
The NCCSD website will continue to grow. Bookmark it so you can check for new resources.
The Schwab Learning Center at CHC helps college and high school students with diverse learning challenges succeed in all areas of their lives. Register for support with a learning specialist at the Schwab Learning Center at CHC.