KnowBullying [web resource]
Research shows that parents and caregivers who spend at least 15 minutes a day talking with their children or teens help build strong relationships, and prevent bullying. SAMHSA’s free KnowBullying app will help you boost your children’s confidence, resilience, and build effective strategies for facing bullying.
With KnowBullying, parents, caregivers, and educators can:
- Start easy, meaningful conversations with your children.
- Set reminders to talk with your child when the time feels right: a quiet moment on the way to school or a game, during dinner, or relaxing outside.
- Share successful bullying prevention strategies on Facebook, Twitter, email, or text.
- Recognize if your child is being bullied, is engaging in bullying, or witnessing bullying.
- Prevent bullying in the classroom and support children who are being bullied.
Help share the power to prevent bullying with KnowBullying: A Bullying Prevention App for Parents, Caregivers, and Educators. You can use the KnowBullying drop-in article, flyer, media kit, partner badges, and postcard for electronic or print dissemination.
Source: SAMHSA | KnowBullying, https://store.samhsa.gov/apps/knowbullying | public domain
Do you need someone to talk to? CHC can help. We invite you to call or email our Clinical Services Coordinators at 650.688.3625 or email@example.com to set up a free 30-minute consultation