Could Your Child Have a Learning Difference?
Does your child have difficulty following directions, struggle with organization, or have trouble focusing on and completing schoolwork? The following checklist can help you determine whether your child may have a learning difference.
Could my child have a learning difference?
If your child is struggling with:
- Following directions
- Staying organized and turning in assignments on time
- Learning facts and remembering information
- Understanding verbal directions
- Forming letters correctly, writing legibly, getting ideas “on paper” in a coherent way
- Explaining information clearly, verbally or in writing
- Focusing on and finishing school work
- Doing the math calculations or word problems
- Reading, spelling, or sounding out words
It could be more than just “Zoom-fatigue.” We can help.
If you have concerns about your child, CHC Care Managers can arrange a free 30-minute consultation so you can explore options with an expert. We invite you to call or email our Care Managers at 650.688.3625 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial Parent Consultation appointment. CHC teletherapy services are available now.