Born This Way Foundation [web resource]
Born This Way Foundation was launched in 2012 by Lady Gaga and her mother, Cynthia Germanotta. The foundation focuses on researching, learning, and developing programs to support their mission—connecting young people in safe ways and empowering them with the skills and opportunities that will inspire them to create a kinder and braver world.
Born This Way Foundation is committed to supporting the wellness of young people and empowering them to create a kinder and braver world.
Go to the foundation’s website to learn more about Born This Way Foundation’s mission:
- Using research to identify key criteria that will impact and enhance the wellness of young people
- Working to connect schools, teachers, and students to initiatives and organizations that are working to make a positive school climate for every student
- Working with local and national organizations who strive to empower young people
Go to the Get Help Now section for assistance with:
- Body Image Resources
- Drug + Alcohol Issues
- Sexual Abuse
- LGBT & Questioning
- Suicide Prevention
- Dating Abuse & Domestic Abuse
- Bullying, Abuse & Depression
Clinical Services Coordinators can arrange a free 30 minute Care Consultation so you can explore options with an expert.
We invite you to call or email our Clinical Services Coordinators at 650.688.3625 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an initial Parent Consultation appointment.