Mental Health and Connection Are More Important Than Ever [downloadable]
Children’s Health Council is leading the emotional recovery with learning and mental health services for kids, teens, young adults and families. Our mission-minded experts are committed to transforming lives with courage, connection and compassion. CHC’s areas of excellence include learning differences, ADHD, anxiety and depression and autism.
- Individual and family psychotherapy Psychiatric consultation
- Medication management
- Evaluations and assessments
- DBT Skills Groups
- RISE Intensive Outpatient Program for Teens Ravenswood Initiative
- Santa Clara Medi-Cal
- Early Support Program for Autism
- Free webinars for parents and educators
- Podcasts about parenting, mental health and learning
- Curated 24/7 Online Resource Library Special events
Sand Hill School: Where learning differences are considered superpowers. We’re dedicated to helping 2nd – 8th grade students with language-based learning differences, ADHD and school-based anxiety learn to love school again.
Esther B. Clark Schools: Where children with emotional and behavioral issues re-engage in learning and in life. We’re dedicated to helping these K-10 kids develop the positive behaviors necessary to transition back to a more traditional school setting.
- Parent Support Groups
- School Counselor Collaborative
- Learning Specialists Collaborative
- Teen Mental Health Leadership Collaborative School and Corporate Partnerships Volunteer Opportunities
If you would like a PDF of this flyer, download it here.
We’re here for you. Reach out.
Children’s Health Council
Palo Alto: 650 Clark Way, Palo Alto, CA 94304
South Bay: 2280 Kenwood Ave., San Jose, CA 95128 Ravenswood: 1848 Bay Rd., East Palo Alto, CA 94303